Whether hosting a holiday party or toasting to the new year, the new customized GOVINO® award-winning 16oz Wine Glass is a must-have for any celebration. Ideal for all wine, as well as any other beverage, GOVINO is perfect for any small or large gathering. Best of all, GOVINO is top rack dishwasher safe. Why risk broken glass when you can ‘go anywhere™’ with GOVINO? Cheers to that!
Born from Northern California’s wine country, Govino was the first drinkware made from ultra-thin polymer that delivers crystal-like clarity. Shatterproof, odourless and BPA-free, Govino’s award winning design reflects colour, projects aromatics, and maintains the integrity of flavour profiles — allowing people to enjoy wine, beer, cocktails, and other inspired beverages wherever they may be. And to top it off, the stemless drinkware are reusable and recyclable, as well as manufactured in the U.S.A
Originally created as a trade tool for professionals to showcase their wines, co-founders Joseph T. Perrulli and Boyd Willat quickly realised the unmet need for alternatives to traditional stemware extended far beyond the professional sphere. Spearheading a new category of highly functional yet accessible drinkware, Govino has received numerous design awards including the Industrial Designers Society of America’s IDEA Bronze 2012 and Silver 2010, and the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design’s Good Design Award 2010.
Govino USA has been designing, manufacturing and marketing their innovative glassware to the North American market, enriching people’s lives using modern design, food-safe materials, unique functionality and high quality craftsmanship. They are eco-friendly and promote an enjoyable lifestyle. Throughout our entire product line, you will find innovative features, such as our ergonomic thumb notch and our crystal clear, 100% BPA Free polymer.
Govino is available coast-to-coast at vineyards & wineries, fine wine shops, as well as gift, houseware and specialty stores. Check out the Stockist Locator to find Govino in your area.
Our Green Credentials…
• Govino™ copolyester is a tough, BPA-free plastic used to make various products that you use every day. It is impact and shatterproof. Plus, they stay clear and durable even after years of repeated use and dishwasher cycles.
• Govino™ is safe for you and your family. It has been rigorously tested by third-party labs to ensure its safety. It is completely free of bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol S and any other bisphenol compounds as well as estrogenic and androgenic activity. But not only is Govino chemically safe, it’s shatterproof too, so the only thing you have to worry about when someone knocks over your Govino is cleaning up spills.
• Bisphenol A (BPA) is a compound used in specific plastics, including polycarbonate (PC). BPA also is used in a coating to prevent deterioration of the metal surface in canned foods. There is no BPA in any Govino™ product.
• BPA is not and has never been an ingredient or byproduct in the production of Govino™. Validation that Govino is a BPA-free plastic is supported by robust testing and independent third-party testing by accredited laboratories.
• We’ve put Govino™ through comprehensive, independent, third-party testing using respected scientific tests to demonstrate that Govino is EA- and AA-Free.
• Govino™ is not only BPS-free, it is free of all bisphenols and chemicals with similar structures as BPA and BPS.
• Govino™ is shatterproof, so while it has the looks and clarity of glass, it won’t break when you drop it or toss it in the bottom of your backpack. It can take all the bumps and drops of daily life and even survive some of the not-so-typical stresses. Hundreds of dishwasher cycles, several hiking trips and even a few really long falls. Govino™ outlasts glass, plastics and just about every other material, proven through third-party testing.